The InstaForex – Mini E-book Guide for Forex Beginners
InstaForex has prepared for you an exclusive sneak peek into our E-book. The Mini E-book is designed to provide you with an overall view of what you can expect when opening an account with InstaForex.
What is the Foreign Exchange Market?
The foreign exchange market (also known as the “Forex Market”) – is the world’s largest and most interesting financial market. It is one of the few markets whose sheer size makes it almost impossible for any one person, institution or government to control. Unlike other financial markets- Forex has no centralized exchange. There is no single location where transactions are placed.
The market is open 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday and it records trading volumes of more than $3 trillion per day. The massive trade volume in the Forex market is three times greater than the sum of all US financial markets combined – making it the most liquid market in the world, so your trades will always be carried out immediately.
How is Foreign Exchange Traded?
- The Forex Market is effortless and easy to trade in, simply because you are the MASTER of your own account.
- No previous knowledge required! You don’t need to be a financial wiz to understand the Forex Market.
- Begin trading with as little as $100. In the Forex Market, we offer you what is known as “leverage“. Leverage means that we take the funds that you have deposited and multiply that by 400. So this means that if you deposit $100, you can actually trade with 40,000.
- Profit both ways. The Forex market has become attractive and popular because you can profit when a currency looses value as well as when it gains value
Currencies are quoted and traded in pairs. This is a mental hurdle for beginners and traders who have traded in other markets since each currency trade consists of buying and selling a currency pair at the SAME time. Some examples of popular traded pairs are the EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY.
The first currency listed in a pair is known as the base currency while the second currency is called the secondary currency.
The base currency is the “basis” for the Bid price (the cost of selling the base currency) or the Ask price (the cost of buying the base currency). For example, if you Ask EUR/USD you have bought Euros (and simultaneously sold dollars). You would do this if you expected that the euro would rise in value against the US dollar.
If the EUR/USD is quoted at 1.5460, that means that one euro is currently worth just over $1.54. If the market moves from 1.5460 up to 1.5461 that represents a move of one pip. A pip is the smallest increment of a currency pair and it is one ten thousandth of a euro, dollar or pound and one hundredth of a yen. Forex is traditionally traded in lots, which represent 100,000 units of the base currency although much smaller lot sizes are available today. In the case of the EUR/USD currency pair, a pip is worth $10 in one lot and is $1 in a 10,000 EUR/USD position, so a movement of one pip would be worth $10 on a €100,000 position and $1 on a €10,000 position.
One of the reasons the Forex market is so well-liked is because we offer what is known as “leverage”. At InstaForex we offer a leverage of 200. This means that if you deposit $100, we multiply that by 200, meaning that you can now trade using 20,000.
Let’s look at an example:
On the 8th of April, the EUR/USD pair was at the level of 1.3290.
If you would have opened a position using $1,000 – meaning opening a trade of 200,000 and closed that SAME position 4 days later at the rate of 1.3680 you could have profited just over $7500!
This makes the Forex market even more appetizing since it works both ways. You can profit from buying the weak currency and waiting for it to get stronger and you can also profit from buying the strong currency and waiting for it to get even stronger.
Currency pairs are constantly changing at a rapid speed, depending on market volatility. This gives you the added benefit that you can profit from the changes in market movement. One way to profit is when the currency is losing value, you can sell that pair. Another way to profit is when a currency is gaining value, you can buy that pair.
That’s why the Forex market is so appealing, since it is a WIN/WIN situation.
WIN ———-> Forex Market <———- WIN
Open an account with InstaForex NOW and receive our full E – book today!
Why do you want to trade in the Forex Market?
The Forex Market offers a wide range of advantages and benefits, such as;
High Leverage: Usually Forex brokers offer you a leverage of 100:1. However, here at InstaForex we provide our clients with a leverage of 200:1. This means that for every $1,000 you place in your account you have access to $200,000 worth of deals.
Liquidity: The Forex market trades between $2.5 and $3 trillion daily. The enormous size of the market means trades can always be carried out immediately.
24 Hours Trading: The Forex market operates 24 hours a day from Monday morning in Tokyo, Japan to Friday evening in New York. Therefore this means that you can have constant access to information, your account and any positions you want to place – around the clock.
The Forex Market is accessible from anywhere in the world. InstaForex uses a web-based trading platform, meaning that you don’t need to download anything to begin trading. Since the Forex Market is open 24 hours a day, you can login no matter where you are located and begin trading with no fuss or hassle.
To get more information on the Forex Market – Join today and receive a $5,000 practice account.
InstaForex in the Forex Market:
InstaForexis a foreign exchange company that provides clients, with an opportunity to invest in the foreign exchange market. InstaForex commits itself to making you a successful trader and we do this by constantly providing our clients with relevant news, education and resources. When you become a client of InstaForex, you will have immediate access to a wealth of information.
What benefits does InstaForex Offer YOU?
- We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support 24 hours a day. Our team of customer support representatives have been trained to understand and follow the market. We offer a wide range of assistance in over 5 languages.
- InstaForex provides its clients with round the hour market reviews and commentaries. This automatically puts you in an advantage since you will be constantly updated and educated on market happenings, announcements, results, political events and any sort of information that is relevant to the Forex market.
- The free signal offer: this is a free service for InstaForex traders that have opened a real account.This service allows trader to receive few times per day, indicator/signal regarding the good position they hould open.Find the tracking link that redirect to the “free signal” landing page, in the document attached.
- We provide our clients with a secure and safe trading platform. Your security is our number one priority and that is why we are using the SSL system (you can view it on our home page www.InstaForex.com).
On top of our educational material, we offer you the tools you need in order to begin trading in the most profitable way:
- Begin trading with $5,000 in your demo account
- Receive 1-on-1 training from an account manager
- The InstaForex E-book: “The Currency Trading Guide” today!
- 24 hour customer support
- Deposit with InstaForex and receive a 1st deposit bonus of up to $1,000
- SMS Services with brief updates of market news
- And much more!