Online trading has gotten very popular in the past few years and now there are many different trading options available. Similarly, there are different trading options available. Among all of these platforms, forex trading is the most fluid. The market of New Zealand has seen many ups and downs in the past 30 years according to CompareBrokers.
However, now things have become very stable, and different platforms provide trading services in New Zealand. So, if you are also looking for a reliable trading option, this article will help you!
Top Online Trading Platforms NZ List
7 Best Trading Platform NZ options you need to know
Below are the top 7 Best Trading Platform NZ options that you can go for. Each of them comes with a unique set of features and benefits so be careful about which platform you choose.
Starting with the platform that is the best choice for those who have a good experience of trading. Tastyworks is the Best Trading Platform in NZ that comes with a lot of options and features. It allows you to trade a lot of different things, but the options are still limited if you compare your options with the other platforms available.
Although the features here are focused on experienced people, the process to set up your account is not sophisticated at all, and you can start your trading journey with it within 5 minutes with ease.
- It has a very low trading fee
- There is a lot of good quality education material available
- Tastyworks provides amazing research tools to help you in your trading journey
- There is no demo account available
2. Interactive Brokers
Interactive Brokers is an international trading platform that is also one of the Best Trading Platform NZ options for you. It provides you with investment and trading options with more than 120 exchanges around the world. Apart from the trading options, the tools and features it brings are also sophisticated to a certain extent, but they are very beneficial for the trading journey.
- Platform available on all devices
- The research tools and options are amazing
- There are special discounts for some users
- Although web platform is available, it is not that easy to navigate
eToro is a trading platform that comes from Israel, but it provides exceptional services in NZ. It comes with FCA regulations which ensure that you will get the best level of security and reliability. Along with FCA regulations, there is CySEC regulation as well.
Here you can have a good experience in CFD trading as well as EFT trading, but you need to be sure about your requirements when selecting it as your main platform.
- It provides free stock trading options
- Provides social trading services
- The account opening process is seamless
- The customer support you get here is not that good
4. Saxo Bank
Saxo Bank has been providing its services since 1992 and now it is one of the best trading platforms in NZ as well. In terms of security, there is nothing to worry about because of FCA and FSA regulations. In terms of its service, you can get different services according to different locations and service providers in the world.
So, if you are looking to start your trading journey and you want to back everything up with research and proper strategy then this might be the best option for you.
- Provides good trading experience
- The research tools are amazing
- The product and service range you get here is exceptional
- Minimum deposit requirements are a bit high
5. CMC Markets
CMC Markets is the right platform for individuals who are looking for NZ forex trading and CFD trading as their main trading requirements. It covers a long list of regulations around the world making it an amazingly safe and reliable option for many.
Apart from the modern-day trading facilities, it has an amazing history in terms of the stock exchange which means that you can experience some good trading time with this platform.
- The forex trading fees are very low
- Platform available for both mobile devices and web platforms
- Research tools and educational tools are good
- Customer support is only available on weekdays
TradeStation is a comprehensive platform for all the advanced traders in New Zealand. Some trading experts want a platform that offers a complete range of trades and amazing features. It does the same and comes up with some additional features and tools as well.
Apart from that, its mobile application is very effective for professional trading options. It provides different account options for trading so you can check which one is the best for you.
- Amazing research tool
- Comes with advanced trading tools and a huge worldwide community
- Amazing user experience on these trading platforms
- Additional charges make it a little bit expensive.
TradeZero is the trading platform operational in New Zealand that brings the most versatile services. It is a simple to use platform that beginners can rely on for their trading needs. You can expect different features and services but the tools it comes with and their simplicity to use will amaze you.
Its state-of-the-art trading options including shares trading, real-time streaming, and other website features can be better than you expect. On top of everything, the rates and fees are very affordable here.
- 24/7 customer support is available
- There are some free trading options available as well
- There are some native indicators and charts available on this platform
- There are many features available from the platform, but the mobile application does not have all of them
These were the top 7 trading platforms that you can select in New Zealand for a comprehensive trading experience on different things.
Finding the Best Trading Platform NZ can help you earn that additional amount from trading. Additionally, it is also important to select the right type of platform for your online trading needs because it is your experience that matters the most. Taking a look at the stats from last year, people are making 30% higher profits. So, this can be your moment to earn that extra money as well.